Monday, September 7, 2009

My 2nd Roll of Lomo

Finally..
My 2nd roll of lomo is scanned and i can't wait to share with U...U...u...u...u...U....
It was quite a success one i can tell..at least it came out all nicely scanned..
My frens have been asking me if i've learn alot about lomography..
Frankly...NOT reaLlie...
There's no specific rule in LOMOgraphy..isn't it..
Jz snap whatever scene u love to..
Like me..
I carry my Lomo all the time..
wherever i go...
whenever i see things i love...i'll jz SNAP..the best shot

So...here we go, my 2nd Roll -

http://picasaweb.google.com/diana720/2ndRoll?authkey=Gv1sRgCKf-lKDvvLGBiwE#

3 comments:

Wings in the Sky~* said...

sopoh...

very nice the pics!!!!
it is really quite a success 1 =)

really can't wait for our lomo 1st outing to malacca!

Wings in the Sky~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eva said...

happy lomo+ing!! cheerss XD